Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dollar Store Haul

Ok...remember when the dollar store had nothing but off brand, reject stuff? They have been carrying some great items.  Of course everything is always while supplies last, so if you see a great deal, grab it and grab a couple if you can!

This week I stopped back at my local 99 Cent Store to see if I would have more luck finding clothes but I found nothing.



Here's tonight's loot:
1. I got my almost 2 year old (3 more weeks!) some cheapie Bart Simpson flip flops.  (Side Note: Isn't it hilarious watching a toddler try to walk in flip-flops for the 1st time?)
2. 55 Yards! packaging tape for my eBay Packages
3. Full Size Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers
4. Full Size Kellogg's Alvin and The Chipmunks Snacks
5. L'eggs 2-pk Massaging Foot Covers (love these for wearing with booties)
6. L'eggs Opaque Tights
7. L'eggs Black Leggings

Good Night Y'all, got an early morning tomorrow, finally Friday tomorrow! I will have made it through my second week back at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment