Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brand name clothes at the Dollar Store

A couple weeks ago I noticed a rack go up at the 99 cent store with a mixture of clothes. I found that these are used clothes but come with a tag that says "this recycled garment has been carefully selected and inspected. We used our unique methods to assure like-new appearance".  This is the tag that is attached to each garment:


 Although I found that most clothes very worn, faded, or pilled, if you dig (just like at a thrift store or yard sale) you may find something decent. I found this cute lace aqua Lane Bryant top the first time and sold it for $16 plus shipping on eBay.


I stopped in real quick Sunday and noticed them hanging up "new" stock. I picked up 6 pieces, 4 to resell and 2 for me.


From Left to Right:

1. Ivory Lace Tunic Top (Love this one! Thinking of wearing it to work on casual Friday.)
2. Apt 9 Embroidered Ivory Plus Size 2X Blouse
3. Daisy Fuentes Seafoam Top. (Selling on eBay & already has a bid on it!)
4. Xhilaration Purple Polka Dot Satin Ruffled Top. (Listed on eBay but undecided if I should keep it.)
5. Katie Todd Pink Lace Jacket.
6. SIXTEEN Plus Geometric Tunic Top in 2X

As you can see one of the tops already has a bid on it and that sale alone will pay for my entire shopping trip at the 99 cent store. hahaha.

Anyone else finding unexpected finds at the dollar stores?






No comments:

Post a Comment