Friday, February 10, 2012

Sales Summary from November through January

Since I haven't updated my eBay top sales since October.  I thought I would give you all an summary update on my top 3 sales in the last quarter (Nov-Dec-Jan):

November:

This Bebe jumsuit was a return from October.  Apparently the girl who returned it said it didn't arrive in time for a costume she was planning for Halloween.  I originally got it during Salvation Army's Dollar Day. She paid $30. 

I re-listed it and it sold for $77.99 (-$4.75 shipping)!!! Woo-Hoo! Sometimes returns aren't so bad.



December:

Ok, please tell me I am not the only one that jumps on board a fun new workout craze only to never start it!  Well this is what happened with this XBOX Kinect Zumba game.  I WATCHED (not played along like you're supposed to) it one time and I didn't like it.  I prefer the real thing. 

I paid $22.50 during a great Amazon sale and it sold for $45 to a buyer in Canada so they paid their own shipping!



January:

This Jones New York Dress Suit sold for $29.99 plus shipping. This was in a bag of clothes my mom's boss gave her.



Like I have said previously, I didn't have a lot of time to list since I started work up again.  I sold an average of 20 items per month this quarter.  I'm hoping to get things running this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment