Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Apron Thrift Girl - ReSellers Listing Challenge

Yes I am still alive. Obviously I am in need of a challenge to get back into the swing of things. I stopped going to yard sales a few weeks ago because I kept buying and not listing anything. My husband started making comments about our house starting to resemble a Hoarders house, lol. So no more shopping for me until I clear out some storage space.

So this is where the challenge comes in, yesterday I discovered Apron Thrift Girl through another blog I read. She is holding a challenge to encourage online sellers to make a goal and hold us accountable to meet it.

october-resellers-listing-challenge.html.jpg


My goals are:
  1. List 5-7 items per day to reach at least 35 per week.
  2. Average $10 per sale.
Sounds easy but it has been very challenging for me to having active listings weekly because my son is now walking and he is VERY active getting into EVERYTHING! Sometimes I manage to entertain him but once he sees me lay out items to list for pictures, he runs over and throws himself on top of the clothing or if it's an item, he grabs it! He thinks it's the funniest thing in the world.

More details about the challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment